Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Abeg, if you are not above 18 or you think this might affect your faith and corrupt you, please don't continue. Just close this post and feel free to read other posts that are not rated 18+. Thank You!!!

I don't know if I've actually been mingling with SU girls or maybe they are just only pretending. I have in many ways questioned some ladies if they allow their men eat them. Ok.....you still don't understand my question abi? Lemme ask it raw:
Ladies, will you allow your man eat your pussy? I mean, suck you down there?

I am not a lady but I know the great sensation eating a pussy gives ladies. The same way we gasp when they suck us off....theirs is even more sensational than ours. Even upon that, some ladies don't want to be eaten.

I have to say this and if you like believe me or not:
Every girl that I've eaten her pussy always come back for more even when she's with another guy. I don't eat every pussy I get, but there are some clean and fresh pussy you won't want to deny eating.

Some girls see it as disgusting....some see it as rubbish....some even think it's only practiced on a whore and they can be sexually treated like a whore. Chai!!! If you have this kind of mentality, my sister you have been missing some great fun. A lady once thanked me for sucking her down there, simply because she never thought she was that clean to the extent that a guy would take his mouth down to her vagina and suck her for almost an hour (Yeah....I could eat a pussy for hours ONLY if the lady am eating is encouraging).

Please note that I am not encouraging you to go get yourself eaten....this act comes naturally, it just flows in as you romance....sometimes you only realize it had happened after all has been done. But I bet you'll enjoy it.

And hey! I still wanna know how many ladies will allow such a thing to be done on them.....you are free to comment as anonymous.

Written by: The Anonymous Niccur.
E-mail: anon@gmail.com

*********************************

For Online Music/Event Promotions, Hype, Twitter Trending, Song/Video Circulation etc, visit ----->>> HERE to read more info. It's A MUST READ FOR ALL SERIOUS MINDED UPCOMING ARTISTES & DJs. LET THE Charming Humble Nice Guy HANDLE THE PROMOTION OF YOUR SONGS AND MIXES.

*********************************

BE KIND ENOUGH TO INTRODUCE SOMEONE OR MORE TO MY BLOG  TODAY. Don't be the only one enjoying the FUN here.

Like my facebook page - The CHNG Blog
Ff on twitter - @TheCHNGBlog
BB Pin - 742EBB2A

Thanks and God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Uhmmm! Reserve my comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husby does it everytym even as old as we are. As far as we are concern ders notin bad in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THOUGHT THE PYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR HIV/AIDS?, I AM TELLING YOU TODAY THAT DR GADAGODO CURE HIV/AIDS
    WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU GET CURED YOU ARE FOREVER CURED IT IS NEVER REVERSABLE.I Am FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,I AM USING THIS GREAT OPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIFE
    BY SHARING MY TESTIMONY THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS BECAUSE I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,I SUFFERED
    FOR HIV/AIDS FOR GOOD 7YEAR AND2MONTHS AFTER LOOSING HOPE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE CURE BEACAUSE THE DOCTORS SAID
    THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT,BUT THANKS BEEN TO THIS GREAT MAN CALLED DR GADAGODO WHOM I READ A TESTIMONY ABOUT ON HOW HE CURED HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE,I NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE STATED EMAIL,gadagodospiritualtemple@gmail.com and he send to me a herbal medicine and ask me to drink and bath with the herbal medicine for one month but to my greatest surprises, i went for a medical test after two weeks and my status was negetive till today i cant keep sharing this testimony please brothers and sisters there is a cure to hiv/aids, contact thisman for what ever you are going through, what ever sickness you are suffering from, hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. he is also a spell caster and can cast all such of spell like love spells. get your ex lover back. win lotto. etc. contact him with his email via, gadagodospiritualtemple@gmail.com or watsapp ,+254113288782.

    ReplyDelete

C'mooon, don't just leave. U gotta say something ;)

CHNG Entertainment. Powered by Blogger.

PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC WITH US!!!

MAKE COOL CASH ON WWW.442MANAGER.COM | CLICK IMAGE TO SEE HOW!

BUY 'THE PREGNANT CORPER' @N200 ONLY HERE

Popular Posts

Blog Archive