Monday, June 1, 2015


* OKIKI *

I've always been the 'on my own' type, don't get me wrong here, I'm not lonely but I always prefer my alone time than chilling or hanging out with people, be it friends or neighbours. Families are inevitable.

The afternoon was hot as usual (it's the norm in Ago-Iwoye where I school in Olabisi Onabanjo University). Let me quickly give you a rundown of my profile; I'm 21, a Sociology student in my 2nd year in school (yeah, still a sophomore) and I live in the almighty Olowookere Hall in Ago-Iwoye and oops, I almost forgot, I have a twin sister who shared room with me in 100L as she's now at an annex campus outside of Ago-Iwoye.

Now fast forward back to present, I just got back from school on this faithful day, really tired and exhausted, I also stink from the sweat that excreted via my skin from the day's hustle in school (only OOUites or Ex would understand what I'm talking about). I couldn't wait to get out of my clothes, had a shower (which is a necessity, considering the stress I went through and the hot weather), took out a chilled Sprite pet bottle from my refrigerator. Increased my fan to the highest speed and observe a peaceful siesta! I'm still unclad by the way (one good advantage of staying in a self contain apartment as a student).

In my sleep, I suddenly started feeling heat again, I woke up with this massive headache at about 8pm, it was then I realized that PHCN had flexed their muscles again. It was a Friday and as usual more than half of the hall are getting ready to go clubbing, except that this night, the hall was awfully quiet like 90% of the hall went clubbing?...I pondered. Now don't get it twisted, I also go clubbing once in a while but only when there's a special event like a birthday party or something, I don't just go clubbing because it's a Friday or cos I'm boxed up.

I decided to relax outside a bit for fresh air, after about 30mins when the hall was like half empty, I decided to go back inside, switch on my generator, cook noodles for dinner and sleep! It didn't take long before my plans changed cos almost immediately after starting my generator, I heard a knock on my door which was expected cos one person or the other would come charge his or her phone(s) at the nearest available place.
"Who be dat?" I asked
"Aishat." The gentle voice replied.

I went ahead to open the door, she sauntered in after we exchanged greetings. While she was at her phone, a second and third neighbour joined in to charge their phones also. I switched on my 40inches LG LCD screen TV connected my laptop to it with my HDMI cord to play a movie I wasn't ready to watch. It was then I discovered the other two neighbours had gone and Aisha was still there battling with her phone. I asked her what's up with her phone and she told me her charger is having issues. Out of my rare kind nature, I told her I have a spare charger she could use for the night.

At this time, I was really famished that I just couldn't wait for her to leave so I can cook and eat! I gave her my spare charger and in a matter of seconds she was out! I quickly rushed into my kitchen and put the noodles on fire and went back to my movie.

Like my night couldn't get any worse, I got carried away by the movie which turned out to be very interesting. I was jolted back to reality by the aggressive bang on my door, I was angered as to why anyone would come interrupt me in the middle of a very interesting movie that I didn't even ask who was at the door before opening it. It was Aisha again, before I could think of saying anything, she shouted...
"What are you cooking that is about to burn down the whole building?"

In a flash, I immediately rushed into my kitchen, which was filed with smoke already, switched off the gas cooker, opened all the doors and windows and went back outside to meet and thank Aisha for the timely reminder. She just couldn't stop laughing at me which was quite annoying and funny at the same time. We got talking (our first real conversation since I moved in last year cos I met her in the hall), then I started lamenting about what to eat else I'll go to bed hungry. It was then she asked me if I was interested, that she went to the market earlier in the day and she cooked a little vegetable recipe with poundo yam she just made some 10 mins ago.

Are You kidding me? I'm sure you know what my answer was. There's no way in this world I'd let that kind of offer slip by me! She went back to her room served the food and brought it down to my room, the smoke was all gone now actually. Immediately she opened it, the food sure looks better than she described it, and then upon swallowing the first morsel, it tasted even better than it looked! You've got to give the lady an A+ for this wonderful meal!

After we both finished the food, I was the first to break the silence...
"Thanks for saving my life!" I said.
"From the fire or for the food?" She asked with a smile on her face.
"Both!" I exclaimed.
"Thank God." She replied.

She cleared the plates and went into my kitchen to wash the dishes. As she stood up, I suddenly realized she was putting on a short see through gown that brings out her near perfect figure 8 shape. I did a rescan from her super cute toes to her smooth and sexy legs then her Toolz-esque hips (she was putting on only panties underneath by the way) then her flat tummy and then.......f**k! I couldn't see her burst and face as she was backing me while washing.

I pretended like I was watching the movie which I've totally forgotten about by the way, but in the actual sense, I was staring at the goddess-like creature washing dishes in my kitchen. With my eyes fixed on her, I drifted into an imaginary world where I and Aisha were alone, unclad in a king-size bed in an exquisite hotel room (five star, I'm sure). I could feel a magical communication between us taking over, and I drew her gently to me, her breasts pressing against my chest. My lips found hers and we kissed. A gentle, probing touch which grew slowly and easily into a passionate embrace. It was a perfect fit, mouth to mouth, body to body, heart to heart and soul to soul. Our lips probed and tasted each other, tasting the sweetness of the passion that I never imagined existed between us before this night. I was so lost in this beautiful grotesque lustful thoughts that I didn't even know when she finished and sat beside me. She tapped me back to life and asked..
"Kiki, are you OK?"

At this point, I was already sweating profusely all over my body. It was like I'd been infected, and the powerful virus raged through my body like a moving train wrecking my immunity barriers and nearly destroying my sanity, leaving me totally restless. I felt like a junkie in need of a bad fix.

We watched the movie together peacefully afterwards and when she was about leaving, she told me she caught me staring at her while she was in the kitchen and added..
"It's rude to stare at a lady."
"I'm sorry I got carried away but I couldn't help it." I replied
"So what and what did you see exactly that got you carried away?"

Well, that was an unexpected question, so I tried to be a gentleman and responded saying..
"I'll rather not say."
"Why?" Another uneasy question.
"I don't want to reveal my perverted side on the night we just became real friends." I replied
"O! And who said we're now friends?" She asked
"Do you dress this way, cook, clean dishes, watch movies and talk till midnight in a non-friend apartment?" I countered.

I said all these staring at her perfectly round boobs.
"You're so delusional Kiki, goodnight!"

She stood up and ready to leave. I walked her to the door and wondered why the hall was still so quiet cos I expected the clubbers to be back by now with their noise and all. I was forced to asked..
"Why is the hall so quiet this night?"

She turned back to reply or so I thought and she immediately planted a beautiful albeit unexpected deep wet kiss on my lips. It lasted for about 5 minutes at least, if my insane mind counted correctly. She then walked away saying..
"There's a public holiday on Monday and Tuesday so a lot of people traveled today or yesterday rather. Dundee!"

My night wasn't bad after all, I thought to myself.

...to Be Continued!

Written by: The Aggravated Boyfriend
BBM Pin: 7E28B0BC

*********************************

BE KIND ENOUGH TO INTRODUCE SOMEONE OR MORE TO MY BLOG  TODAY. Don't be the only one enjoying the FUN here.

Like my facebook page - The CHNG Blog
Ff me on twitter - @TheCHNGBlog
BB Pin - 531A31FD

Thanks and God bless.

14 comments:

  1. Waiting for part 2 oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is interesting, reading as if I am watching a thrilling movie. Can't wait to read the next page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wey part two na... Post am now now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post d part 2 abeg, Am on it. Can't wait to finish dis ish. Okiki and aishat . Am addicted now oo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! I just wanted to glance through oooo....but I got caught....I sha knew it will end in sex nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olayinka AdebowaleJune 1, 2015 at 11:50 PM

    Choi I read this shii, it's d real deal bro, can't wait for the part 2. Believe me it's really got my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Na only GOD know where u dey see these ur writers wey dey better sexy stories....lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make sense. Part 2 nko??? Don't keep us waiting please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mhen wen is d next update coming? Dis story rocks! I kept wondering when u will bring back those juicy tales. But I guess its here now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I once had a similar experience. An unexpected kiss from a friend is always great, especially when u are the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lolz. Onpoint sharp nigga. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Matt Huston, the creator of this system has completed a Masters Degree in Psychology and helped thousands of women in your exact position understand how to get your ex boyfriend back using his one of a kind approach. Matt Huston is a professional relationship counselor and wonderful person.how to make ex boyfriend regret losing you

    ReplyDelete
  13. I THOUGHT THE PYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR HIV/AIDS?, I AM TELLING YOU TODAY THAT DR GADAGODO CURE HIV/AIDS
    WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU GET CURED YOU ARE FOREVER CURED IT IS NEVER REVERSABLE.I Am FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,I AM USING THIS GREAT OPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIFE
    BY SHARING MY TESTIMONY THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS BECAUSE I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,I SUFFERED
    FOR HIV/AIDS FOR GOOD 7YEAR AND2MONTHS AFTER LOOSING HOPE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE CURE BEACAUSE THE DOCTORS SAID
    THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT,BUT THANKS BEEN TO THIS GREAT MAN CALLED DR GADAGODO WHOM I READ A TESTIMONY ABOUT ON HOW HE CURED HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE,I NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE STATED EMAIL,gadagodospiritualtemple@gmail.com and he send to me a herbal medicine and ask me to drink and bath with the herbal medicine for one month but to my greatest surprises, i went for a medical test after two weeks and my status was negetive till today i cant keep sharing this testimony please brothers and sisters there is a cure to hiv/aids, contact thisman for what ever you are going through, what ever sickness you are suffering from, hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. he is also a spell caster and can cast all such of spell like love spells. get your ex lover back. win lotto. etc. contact him with his email via, gadagodospiritualtemple@gmail.com or watsapp ,+254113288782.

    ReplyDelete

C'mooon, don't just leave. U gotta say something ;)

CHNG Entertainment. Powered by Blogger.

PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC WITH US!!!

MAKE COOL CASH ON WWW.442MANAGER.COM | CLICK IMAGE TO SEE HOW!

BUY 'THE PREGNANT CORPER' @N200 ONLY HERE

Popular Posts

Blog Archive