Sunday, May 25, 2014

Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby present to you Miss Yele, a Nigerian who ran to Benin Republic to study Law...hehe! Yele has got something to deliver to you guyz and I hope you guyz enjoy this story, for sure you will.

*****************************

"Hey, so you are the one handling my oga's heart, please take care of him o, if not! Hmm...I won't talk"

I just laughed off at Temmy's message. How did he come up with the dating idea because I wasn't  dating Tee. Only God knows sha.

Ehen, I am Ibi Tyler, from a Corius  home, the only child of my parents, an established psychologist and I'm 23. Back to the matter. I became friends with Temmy, often we talk about the society, music and movies but he never believed I wasn't dating Tee. Tee actually asked me out but I had no feelings for him. In a bid to prevent him from getting hurt, I said yes. It wasn't funny. I caged myself so much. The world believes we are dating but I kept on saying we were not. However I found the courage to open up to Temmy.

On Val's day, Tee made me feel on top of the world. He isn't yoruba but he organized a little show to display Beautiful Nubia's Ife Oloyin for me. So much sacrifice yet I didn't feel the spark. I just held hands with him, never had those crazy times lovers share. I hardly have responses...my escape route is usually my smile. I prefer staying with Temmy to Tee.

After val's day, Tee asked me if I truly loved him as I claim to. My head spurn in spirals. I tried contacting Toke to no avail. She's the only one I can open up to. What do I do? Who do I call? I was left with an option- Temmy. Toke is my college friend. We discovered we live in the same hood and from there, our friendship fostered to something more of being siblings and that was our bond. Then I contemplated calling Temmy. I eventually did. He advised I said the truth which I did. It hit Tee real bad but he never showed it. On my part, rather than feel bad, I felt pity at the same time happy that I'm free. Temmy then scolded me that I shouldn't have done that. What was I to do?

The bond between Temmy and I grew. We became so close that we speak for more than 3hours during the day and almost throughout the night. I got to know him so well and I became extremely happy to have another friend.

An occurrence to camp came up in Boojah State, I was excited as Temmy would be there too. I was to leave with a colleague - Jesse and we were to go by road. It was a stressful but adventurous trip. Jesse made me feel at ease and it was easy locating the camping site.

There was Temmy, eagerly waiting for me. I leapt into his embrace and for what seem like eternity, we were together.
"How have you been?, hope you ain't tired, I've really missed you Ibi"

He didn't even allow me answer. Little did we give each other space before I sighted Tee.
"What on earth is he doing here?" I boiled within me. Well, I could care less. We hugged lightly exchanged few words before I went to get myself a space to set up my tent. That was done in few minutes as the trio helped me out.

I got to know the necessary place on camp. To my surprise, Jesse and Tee were bosom friends. Still on camp, I met Temmy's fiancee and I got that glaring "keep off" face. This was no big deal though. I love being alone with the exception of when Toke or Temmy is around. Temmy felt bad but I assured him I was very fine.

I was on a stroll the following evening. I wasn't expecting anyone around so I wore little clothing- something lesser than  knickers but more than bum shorts with a very big top. Just then did Jesse poked me from behind. I almost jumped out of my skin. "Jesse, you scared the living daylight out of me".

He laughed and mustered his apologies. Just before I finished talking, Tee also poked me from another direction. They both laughed at me for my reactive body. I became conscious of Tee's eyes roaming lustfully all over my body which made me uncomfortable. I tried to continue my walk which was halted by Tee right in front of me. I was getting so pissed on the outside but was scared on the inside.

What were they up to? I discovered Jesse was out of sight. Just there with Tee. I couldn't tell his thoughts from his face. All I knew was that he moved closer still with a blank face. I tried to hurry off only to miss a step. I fell on my back. Tee approached me in two strides. I couldn't get up, I was scared and it was getting dark. Just then did he come on me , with his knees straddling me to the ground and Jesse holding me down.

No!!! I wasn't about to be raped.

...to be continued!

Please drop your comments to encourage Yele to release the next episode.

So guys, here is a tip: Yele is a very pretty lady studying Law in Benin Republic and she's got a very good sense of humour. Guess what? Yele is completely single but she told me she ain't searching (e no concern us na, abi shey e concern us ni?). No dulling guys, add her up on BBM or contact her via mail, if she's not ready to mingle, force her to mingle but don't rape her oooo, she's a lawyer oooo. She'll just send you to jail straight away.....lolz.

Written by: Oluwa Olamiposi Omoyele {Yele}
BB Pin - 212D40F8
E-mail - kphurci@yahoo.com

******************************************

Like my facebook page - The CHNG Blog
Ff me on twitter - @Mc_Jawbone
BB Pin - 742EBB2A

Thanks and God bless.

2 comments:

C'mooon, don't just leave. U gotta say something ;)

CHNG Entertainment. Powered by Blogger.

PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC WITH US!!!

MAKE COOL CASH ON WWW.442MANAGER.COM | CLICK IMAGE TO SEE HOW!

BUY 'THE PREGNANT CORPER' @N200 ONLY HERE

Popular Posts

Blog Archive