Friday, October 30, 2015


Just incase you missed the previous episodes, read it ---->> HERE.

ENJOY the CONTINUATION!

When Nas invited me to the party, I didn’t want to attend because I knew he is a cultist and I feared that the party might be an avenue for his cult group to recruit new members from the crop of freshers on campus but I just took the risk and decided to attend the party. The party ended up being the catalyst for the chemistry between Fola and I.

I picked up my cell phone and called Nas;
'Hello Boy, how far na?’
‘Hmmmmmm, bad guy, I sure say you go don fuck that girl yansh tear’, Nas said.
I looked towards Fola’s direction before answering him;
'Before nko, you suppose trust me now’
‘You must buy me beer o, because na me runs that package for you’.

I knew I guessed right about Nas even before Fola told me, he set me up with Fola and his supposed plan worked out but I didn’t want to reveal to him that I am yet to have a sexual relationship with Fola. I left her in the hotel room because she had also called a friend of hers just the way I called Nas but I made sure we exchanged contacts before I left.

Fola and I became close friends henceforth and in a short while it is rumoured throughout the campus that she is my new girlfriend, the rumour of our relationship was aggrandized to the extent that I make love to her on a daily basis. It wasn’t long before most of the students on campus found out that I am a 100l student. Fola found out but it didn’t bother her much, she only asked me and I asked her if something was wrong with me being in a lower level than she is. She told me she wasn’t bothered about my level. We started spending more time with each other, I noticed that she always want me to be in her company and she enjoys listening to stories of my sexual escapades and I felt proud to tell her everything without mincing words.

I’d wanted to send shivers down her spine rather my stories excited her and she wanted to hear more. The more I told her, the more she liked me, this went on between us until I visited her after my lectures exactly one month later, I’d told her I was hungry before I left school so she prepared a very palatable vegetable soup and semovita to go with it. After eating we settled down to watch Kunle Afolayan’s 'October 1st', it started raining along the line and by the time the film was over it was already late at night and it was still raining but the rain wasn’t as heavy as it was when it started so I decided to take my leave. Fola pleaded that I should pass the night over at her place but I told her that I cannot assure her that I will not touch her because I do not trust myself that much. I noticed reluctance in her as I left because she wore a forlorn look when she saw me off to the gate.

While standing in front of Bukky’s court, Fola’s hostel my cell phone rang and I looked at the caller, it was Christie. I wondered why the call girl was calling me so I answered the call. She went straight to the point that she wanted to see me urgently for a business proposal. Naturally whenever I hear business or money my ears twitch. She asked for my hostel address, without hesitation I told her.

Christie’s business proposition is not just profitable but easy and also an avenue for me to have a free sex. Not just a free sex but a threesome with her and an insatiable friend of hers who has never come across a man that can satisfy her of make her moan or yell with excitement and erotic pleasure. Christie’s friend Vero is a big runs girl from Port Harcourt who has lots of cash to throw around. She had engaged in threesome with Christie way back in when Christie still lived in Port Harcourt so when she called Christie over the phone for a chat Christie told her about the boy who fucked her brains out.

Vero was willing to pay a sum of fifty thousand naira to me for my services, she promised to do even better if I fucked her to cum, I was glad to render my services to her.

When I got to my hostel, Vero and Christie were already waiting for me inside Vero’s Toyota rav4 so I invited them straight into my untidy tiny room, the moment they both stepped in, I went to work like a hungry lion. Apparently, Vero didn’t expect me to swing into action as I grabbed her and struggled to get her clothes off with immediate alacrity. The vigour and exuberance at which I peeled off her clothes and grabbed her breast switched her to business mood immediately.

At first she looked at me with surprise then she grabbed my head as her suckled her firm breast. My concentration was centred at her thick dark nipples which I bit playfully with my teeth making her to moan in ecstatic satisfaction. Christie on one corner of the room was quickly stripping herself and when she finished she moved towards me and started removing my belt. She was about to start sucking my dick when I directed her to strip Vero instead. I knew that if she sucked me too hard I might cum and that will reduce the satisfaction Vero the money bag was going to get.

We all moved to the bed void of any form of clothing, Vero was very excited when she saw the seize of my dick, she held, licked, kissed and hugged it with joy like a kid whose father just got a new toy. Her feminine fingers slowly stroked my scrotum tripling my excitement, I kissed her passionately and she kissed me back with the same of passion. Then I moved my left hand down to her pussy, the hair down below was full and silky as if it was combed, after stroking the hair for a while, I slid to the very depth and was surprised that she is already wet and ready for me so I wasted no time. I entered her hard, rough and in a rustic manner. I knew my money is assured as she screamed with the first thrust. Then I banged the hell out of her. As I fucked her brains out, I pulled Christie closer and fingered her pussy with my left finger then smooched her sagging breast with my right hand, as I fucked her, images of Fola kept flashing through my mind and I felt guilty as if I was cheating on her. I had to try my best to switch my mind off her by counting my thrust into Vero’s deep pussy from one to hundred and starting all over again.

Fifteen minutes later when I finished with Vero, she had cum more than three times and she didn’t want Christie to have her turn, she wanted to monopolise me to herself. One hour later, both girls had exhausted me. I didn’t know when I slept off, neither did I know when Fola called and Christie answered my call.

...to be continued!

Written by: THE PERVERTED HERMIT
E-mail: optionslib4@gmail.com
08153153260

*********************************

BE KIND ENOUGH TO INTRODUCE SOMEONE OR MORE TO MY BLOG  TODAY. Don't be the only one enjoying the FUN here.

Like my facebook page - The CHNG Blog
Ff me on twitter - @TheCHNGBlog
BB Pin - 56152A16

Thanks and God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Ghenghen Ghenghen..... This is why u should not hesitate to give abokis #20 when they say "akoba adaba, olohun maje Ka ri"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abi naw, naso akoba adaba Olorun maje ari, can't wait for the next episode!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omoooo... Mo fo ooooo.... This bruzay wan turn sexx machinery be that oooo... CONFIRM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ko funny rara oo. Can't wait to read d next episode.

    ReplyDelete

C'mooon, don't just leave. U gotta say something ;)

CHNG Entertainment. Powered by Blogger.

PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC WITH US!!!

MAKE COOL CASH ON WWW.442MANAGER.COM | CLICK IMAGE TO SEE HOW!

BUY 'THE PREGNANT CORPER' @N200 ONLY HERE

Popular Posts

Blog Archive