Monday, December 3, 2018


Lagos have a special way of inspiring me. 

It was that time of the month when I have all my hands on deck in preparation towards My Brand's Monthly Fashion Styling Collaboration Shoot, I already had an idea of what it would look like but I am yet to conclude on the Celebrity DJ I would like to feature on the project.

I was making my researches on some Disc Jockeys [DJs], then Kogi State Born Nanayat Abedoh, popularly and professionally known as DJ NANA crossed my mind. I had met her play at two different events and I noticed her fashion sense plus that special trademark she wears to play at events. I really didn't know much about DJ NANA but I made my findings and discovered this particular African Queen DJ is a Top Ranking, Award Winning, Vibrant and Hardworking Disc Jockey in the country. She is currently rated by many as the Best Female DJ with several years of experience in the industry.

I did not hesitate to get her contact and put a call through to her then shared my idea of the proposed shoot with her. DJ NANA totally fell in love with the whole idea and even suggested we include a Male Celebrity DJ on the shoot and at this point in the timd, no other DJ came to my mind than My Favorite DJ CONSEQUENCE as I was/still his Biggest Fan.

Without taking much time, DJ NANA shared me the direct number of DJ CONSEQUENCE. I gave him a call and shared my idea with him, he consented and and we immediately fixed a date for the shoot, which was later rescheduled twice due to DJ CONSEQUENCE's busy schedule.

But last last, these kind hearted DJs honored my invitation for the shoot and found their way to Pyragraph Studios.

To God be the Glory, here are photos from the shoot:















Muse: @djnanaofficial 👩 @djconsequence 👦
MakeUp: @daniellesbeautyworld💄
Photo: @Pyragraphstudios 📷
Stylist: @dhouseofvestas👔
Style Director: @dhouseofvestas
Media PR: @thechngblog @Maysolentertainment

Contact: 09027388929 | @TheCHNGBlog For Your Nationwide Music/Event Promotions, Radio & TV Hype, Twitter Trends, Social Media Campaigns, Business Advertisement, Song/Video Circulation on Blogs Etc. 

1 comment:

C'mooon, don't just leave. U gotta say something ;)

CHNG Entertainment. Powered by Blogger.

PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC WITH US!!!

MAKE COOL CASH ON WWW.442MANAGER.COM | CLICK IMAGE TO SEE HOW!

BUY 'THE PREGNANT CORPER' @N200 ONLY HERE

Popular Posts

Blog Archive